Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms :
- Our anti-spam policy is a part of and subject to, these terms and conditions. You may view our anti-spam policy on this website. Please note that we may change this policy without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date and comply with this policy.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We do not allow copy content, graphics, design, look, and appearance from our website to anyone without our permission. You must need to send us a email to (Your support desk link) in order to get permission to use our content. Unauthorized use of this website may cause criminal action against you.
- You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright.
- We hold no responsibility, in case you receive any offensive and abusive comments on your website, we do not support this from our end or from anyone’s.
- You do understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive and we can terminate it for any reason without prior notice.
- From time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests or promotions on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
- We reserve the right to modify, temporarily, and permanently change our terms and policies anytime, without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to be updated and check our terms and policies from time to time.
- These Terms and conditions and all other legal documents posted on the website constitute the entire agreement between you and (Your brand name), with respect to the use of the website, including the content, graphics, design, look and feel.
- All disputes are subject to the law of the United States.